AS Monaco will face Paris Saint-Germain on 11 February 2023 at 16:00 GMT at the Stade Louis II stadium in Fontvieille, Monaco. This match is part of the France Ligue 1.
AS Monaco is currently ranked fourth, while Paris Saint-Germain is ranked first.
The Sport-fanatico rating system assigned a rating to each team based on a variety of data components.
Team Monaco will be looking to replicate their 0-2 Ligue 1 victory over Clermont Foot.
Monaco had 46% possession and 14 shots on goal, 5 of which were on target. in that game, Guillermo Maripan (3′) and Breel Embolo (13′) scored for Monaco. Clermont Foot had seven shots on goal, two of which were on target.
PSG enters the game fresh off a 2-1 Ligue 1 victory over Toulouse in their previous match.
Paris Saint-Germain had 61% possession and 22 shots on goal, four of which were on target. in that game, Achraf Hakimi (38′) and Lionel Messi (58′) scored goals for Paris Saint-Germain. Toulouse, on the other hand, had 14 shots on goal, 5 of which were on target. Toulouse scored through Branco van den Boomen (20′).
– During the last 28 home matches between AS Monaco and Paris Saint-Germain, AS Monaco has won 14 times, there have been 7 draws, and Paris Saint-Germain has won 7 times. AS Monaco leads the goal difference 41-31.
– When AS Monaco plays at home, the most common result of matches between AS Monaco and Paris Saint-Germain is 1-1. This is the outcome of 5 matches.
– The previous league encounter between the two came in Ligue 1 match day 4 on 28/08/2022, when Paris Saint-Germain drew 1-1 with Monaco.
According to the current betting odds on (YYY SPORT), betting on Monaco is best priced at 3.1, betting on the game ending in a tie is 3.72, and picking Paris Saint-Germain to win is 2.17. These are currently the best pricing available.
For this match, we believe Monaco have enough to defeat PSG, but a single goal is unlikely to be as many as they will have scored against them.
We’re predicting a 1-2 win for Paris Saint-Germain at the end of 90 minutes.
We forecast that Both teams will score with a 1.53 probability based on all statistics and the most recent match data. YYYsport is the finest bookmaker for this type of wager since it offers the best odds.
– Paris Saint-Germain has 55% chance of winning this game.
– There is a 50% chance that this match will end with 1.50 goals.
How to use the winnings calculator?1. fill your bet amount
Congratulation now you see how much winnings from odd
You dont know how odds work? click here