Fulham will face Manchester United at Craven Cottage stadium in London, England on November 13, 2022, at 16:30 GMT. The game is a Premier League match.
Fulham is currently ninth, while Manchester United is fifth.
The Sport-fanatico rating system assigned a rating to each squad based on a variety of data components.
– Fulham FC have failed to score in one of their seven Premier League home matches this season.
– Andreas Pereira has assisted four goals for Fulham FC.
– Fulham FC wins 84% of their home games when they lead 1-0.
– When Fulham FC is trailing 1-0 at home, they win 11% of their games.
– Manchester United have failed to score in one of their seven Premier League away games this season.
– Christian Eriksen is Manchester United’s leading assist provider with three assists.
– Manchester United wins 66% of their away games when they lead 0-1.
– Manchester United wins 18% of their away games when trailing 1-0.
Fulham FC has won three of the last 33 meetings, with six draws, while Manchester United has won 24. Manchester United leads the goal difference by 78-33.
0-3 is the most common outcome of matches between Fulham FC and Manchester United. 5 matches have ended with this result.
According to the bookmakers’ odds on (YYY SPORT), a win for Fulham FC is worth 4.00, a draw is worth 3.80, and betting for Manchester United to win is worth 1.88. These are the finest bets available at the moment.
We predict Manchester United will be in command for extended periods of time and will be able to convert a number of their opportunities.
As a result, we expect Manchester United to win by a score of 1-2 at the end of the game.
We forecast that Both teams will score with a 1.57 probability based on all statistics and the most recent match data. YYYsport is the finest bookmaker for this type of wager since it offers the best odds.
– Manchester United has 69% chance of winning this game.
– There is a 49% chance that this match will end with 1.91 goals.
How to use the winnings calculator?1. fill your bet amount
Congratulation now you see how much winnings from odd
You dont know how odds work? click here