Betting Guides > Ethiopia Vs Egypt Match Prediction

16:00 | 09 June 2022
Ethiopia
game
Egypt

Ethiopia Vs Egypt in a strong clash :

Ethiopia Vs Egypt will be a massive contest on June 9, 2022, at 16:00 UTC. The game is part of Africa Cup of Nations Qualification Group D.

Also on this page, you can see Ethiopia’s and Egypt’s most recent results, as well as standings and head-to-head data. In addition, complete pre-match and live betting odds are available. In addition, we will give you with team lineups, quick live results, and analysis. So join us at Sport-Fanatico for the ultimate online betting experience.

Ethiopia Vs Egypt Match Preview:

Ethiopia averaged 1.23 goals per match during the regular season. Total goals (team and opponent) were over 1.5 goals in 13 (68.42 percent) of home matches. Total goals (team and opponent) exceeded 2.5 goals in 10 (52.63 percent) of the home matches played in season 2022.

In season 2022, Egypt averaged 1.23 goals per match. Total goals were scored in 6 (42.86 percent) of away matches (team and opponent) More than 1.5 goals. Total goals were scored by the away team in three (21.43 percent) of the matches played (team and opponent) More than 2.5 goals.

Egypt is now ranked first, followed by Ethiopia. Do you want to compare the best-rated player on each team? The Sport-Fanatico rating system offers a rating to each player based on a variety of data points.
There are several facts provided here to assist you. Predict the outcome of a match between two teams.

Ethiopia Vs Egypt Tips of the Match:

  • Ethiopia and Egypt have played 0 matches so far.
  • In the past two matches in a row, neither team scored, and there was no BTTS.
  • In the previous two matches, the total number of goals was less than 2.5.
  • In the previous two matches, the total number of goals was less than 1.5.

WHAT ARE THE OPTIMAL ODDS FOR THIS GAME?

The bookmakers predict that Egypt will win the game. Ethiopia has a 20% probability of winning this game, whereas Egypt has an 80% chance. Ethiopia’s chances are 3.21 at yyysport; Betting on those odds will pay you a 222 percent profit, but it’s a hazardous play. If you bet on Egypt at 3.21 odds (yyysport), your net profit is 222 percent, suggesting that the Egyptian side is undoubtedly the clear favorite.

Ethiopia Vs Egypt Prediction:

We feel Ethiopia will have to fight hard to score against an Egypt squad that we believe will be able to score on their own in a winning performance.

As a result, we anticipate a competitive game, with Egypt prevailing 3-0 at the end.

SPORT-FANATICO RECOMMENDATION:

Based on all statistics and the most recent match data, we propose betting on Under 3.2Goals with odds of 1.30. In addition, we propose YYYsport as the best bookmaker with superior odds on this type of wager.

-Egypt has an 80 percent chance of winning the game.

-There is a 92% likelihood that U3.2 goals will be scored in this match.

Newest tips

Velez Sarsfield Vs River Plate

30-06-2022

Velez Sarsfield
River Plate
Tip:
Odds 2.90Bet now!

Talleres Córdoba Vs Colón

30-06-2022

Talleres Córdoba
Colón
Tip:
Odds 3.40Bet now!

Deportes Tolima Vs Flamengo

30-06-2022

Deportes Tolima
Flamengo
Tip:
Odds 2.20Bet now!
WINNING ODDS CALCULATOR