Betting Guides > Boca Juniors vs Estudiantes de La Plata Predictions

23:30 | 24 July 2022
Boca Juniors
game
Estudiantes de La Plata

Boca Juniors vs Estudiantes de La Plata in Liga Profesional de Futbol

Boca Juniors vs Estudiantes de La Plata Predictions

Boca Juniors will face Estudiantes de La Plata on July 24, 2022, at 23:30 GMT at Alberto Jose Armando stadium in Buenos Aires, Argentina. The game is part of Liga Profesional de Futbol.

Boca Juniors are ranked 14th, while Estudiantes de La Plata are ranked 16th.

The most recent game ended with Boca Juniors defeating Estudiantes de La Plata 1 – 0.

On Sport-fanatico, all previous Boca Juniors versus Estudiantes de La Plata results are categorized by H2H meetings.

Boca Juniors vs Estudiantes de La Plata

Teams Analysis

Boca Juniors

1. Boca Juniors have failed to score in one of their five Liga Profesional home matches this season.

2. Team Boca Juniors wins the first half of 31% of their matches.

3. Boca Juniors wins 100% of their home matches when they lead 1-0.

4. When Boca Juniors is down 1-0 at home, they win 36% of their games.

Estudiantes de La Plata

1. Estudiantes de La Plata have lost their previous five road games.

2. Team Estudiantes de La Plata have failed to score in 0 of their 4 away Liga Profesional matches this season.

3. Estudiantes de La Plata wins the first half in 38% of their matches.

4. Estudiantes de La Plata wins 66 percent of their matches when they lead 0-1 away.

5. When Estudiantes de La Plata is behind 1-0 at home, they win 11% of their games.

Boca Juniors vs Estudiantes de La Plata H2H

Boca Juniors has won 15 of the past 37 encounters, with 7 draws, while Estudiantes de La Plata has won 15 times. Team Boca Juniors leads with a goal differential of 41-35.

Match Facts:

1. Boca Juniors outperforms Estudiantes de La Plata in the Liga Profesional.

2. Boca Juniors won three of the past five encounters, Estudiantes de La Plata won two, and there were no draws.

3. The average number of goals scored in Boca Juniors vs. Estudiantes de La Plata matches is 1.2.

4. Estudiantes de La Plata has outperformed Boca Juniors in the previous five matches.

5. Both teams have not won their most recent Liga Profesional encounter.

6. Boca Juniors won their most recent meeting.

7. Boca Juniors won their previous match by one goal.

WHERE CAN I FIND THE BEST BETTING ODDS FOR THIS GAME?

On the (YYY SPORT) platform, bookmakers’ odds for Boca Juniors victory are 1.89, betting on the game ending in draws is 3.50, and betting on Estudiantes de La Plata winning is 5.11. Those are the finest current returns available.

BOCA JUNIORS vs Estudiantes de La Plata PREDICTION

We expect Boca Juniors will win by a score of 2-1 at the end of the encounter.

Boca Juniors has a 68% probability of winning this match, a 20% chance of drawing, and a 12% chance of winning it by Estudiantes de La Plata.

SPORT-FANATICO SUGGESTION:

We recommend betting on Under 2 Goals with odds of 2.50 based on all statistics and the most recent match data. With the greatest odds, YYYsport is also the top bookmaker for this sort of wager.

  • Boca Juniors has a 68% chance of winning this game.
  • This game has a 75% chance of producing 1.20 goals.

Newest tips

EL MOKAWLOON VS EL GOUNA

10-08-2022

EL MOKAWLOON
EL GOUNA
Tip:
Odds 2.10Bet now!

SMOUHA VS FUTURE FC

10-08-2022

SMOUHA
FUTURE FC
Tip:
Odds 2.20Bet now!

AL AHLY VS AL MASRY

10-08-2022

AL AHLY
AL MASRY
Tip:
Odds 1.60Bet now!
WINNING ODDS CALCULATOR