Betting Guides > Al Ahly Vs EL Gouna Tips and Predictions

16:30 | 24 July 2022
Al Ahly
game
EL Gouna

Al Ahly Vs EL Gouna in Egyptian premier League

Al Ahly Vs EL Gouna Tips and Predictions

Starting on July 24, 2022, at 16:30 GMT, Al Ahly will face El Gouna FC at Al Salam Stadium in Egypt. The game is a Premier League encounter.

The preceding match ended with the result AL Ahly 0 – 0 EL Gouna.

El Gouna FC is ranked 14th, whereas Al Ahly is ranked third.

On Sport-fanatico, all previous Al Ahly vs EL Gouna results are organized by H2H encounters.

Al Ahly Vs EL Gouna

Teams Analysis

AL Ahly

1 . AL Ahly SC (Egy) has won four consecutive home matches.

2 .Team AL Ahly SC (Egy) has not lost in their past 14 home games.

3 .AL Ahly SC (Egy) has not scored in 1 of their 11 home Premier League matches this season.

4 .When AL Ahly SC (Egy) leads 1-0 at home, they win 91% of the games.

5 .When AL Ahly SC (Egy) is down 1-0 at home, they win 40% of their games.

EL Gouna

1 .El Gouna FC has lost their past eight road games.

2 .Team El Gouna FC has failed to score in four of its eleven Premier League away games this season.

3 .El Gouna FC wins 60% of their road matches when they lead 0-1.

4 .When El Gouna FC is down 1-0 away, they win 0% of their games.

Al Ahly Vs EL Gouna Head to head

AL Ahly SC (Egy) has won 10 of the previous 17 matches, there have been 6 draws, and El Gouna FC has won once. The score is 39-11 in favor of AL Ahly SC (Egy).

Match Tips:

1 .AL Ahly SC (Egy) outperforms El Gouna FC in the Premier League.

2 .AL Ahly SC (Egy) has outperformed El Gouna FC in the previous five encounters.

3 .Team AL Ahly SC (Egy) has lost 0 of their past 5 meetings with El Gouna FC (in all competitions).

4 .In the previous five meetings, AL Ahly SC (Egy) won two, El Gouna FC won none, and three were drawn.

5 .AL Ahly SC (Egy) has not lost against El Gouna FC in their past nine home matches.

6 .The amount of goals scored in matches between AL Ahly SC (Egy) and El Gouna FC is 2.6 on average.

7 .Their most recent meeting ended in a tie. (0-0)

What are the game’s best odds?

According to the latest odds for this 90-minute encounter on the (YYY SPORT) platform, betting on Al Ahly is 1.24, betting on the game ending in a draw is 5.90, and betting on El Gouna winning is 12.5. These are the highest yields available right now.

Prediction for Al Ahly against EL Gouna

We predict that both teams will score, resulting in a 3-1 victory for Al Ahly at the end of the game. I’m looking forward to watching how this one plays out.

This match has an 81% probability of being won by AL Ahly, a 15% chance of being drawn, and a 4% chance of being won by EL Gouna.

SPORT-FANATICO SUGGESTION:

We recommend betting on Under 4 Goals with odds of 2.60 based on all statistics and the most recent match data. YYYsport is also the premier bookmaker with the best odds on this form of stake.

  • AL Ahly has an 81 % chance of winning the game.
  • This game has a 72% chance of producing 2.6 goals.

Newest tips

EL MOKAWLOON VS EL GOUNA

10-08-2022

EL MOKAWLOON
EL GOUNA
Tip:
Odds 2.10Bet now!

SMOUHA VS FUTURE FC

10-08-2022

SMOUHA
FUTURE FC
Tip:
Odds 2.20Bet now!

AL AHLY VS AL MASRY

10-08-2022

AL AHLY
AL MASRY
Tip:
Odds 1.60Bet now!
WINNING ODDS CALCULATOR