Betting Guides > AL Ahli Saudi Vs AL Raed FC Tips

18:00 | 23 June 2022
AL Ahli Saudi
game
AL Raed FC

AL Ahli Saudi Vs AL Raed FC in a Saudi Professional League match

AL Ahli Saudi Vs AL Raed FC

On June 23, 2022, at 18:00 UTC, Al-Ahli Saudi will face Al-Raed. The game is a Saudi Professional League match.

Match Preview

  • AL Ahli Saudi scores 1.67 goals per game at home, while AL Raed FC scored 1.2 goals away (on average).
  • AL Ahli Saudi has outperformed AL Raed FC in the previous five encounters.
  • Ahli Saudi wins the first half in 6% of their matches, while AL Raed FC wins it in 24% of their matchups.
  • This season, AL Ahli Saudi has failed to score in 0 of its 12 home matches in the Saudi Prof. League.

 

  • AL Raed FC has failed to score in seven of their fourteen road games in the Saudi Prof. League this season.
  • AL Raed FC has gone two games without scoring a goal.
  • AL Raed has given up a goal in each of their previous five games.
  • Raed FC has failed to score in seven of their fourteen road games in the Saudi Prof. League this season.

AL Ahli Saudi Vs AL Raed FC Face to Face

AL Ahli Saudi has won 15 of the past 22 encounters, 3 have been drawn, and 4 have been won by AL Raed FC. The score is 49-25 in favor of AL Ahli Saudi.

Match Tips

  • 1-0 is the most typical outcome of encounters between AL Ahli Saudi and AL Raed FC. This is the outcome of four matches.
  • Matches from last season: 2-3 (AL Ahli Saudi at home) and 1-2 (AL Raed FC at home).
  • AL Raed FC was tenth in the table with 35 points a year ago. They are now ranked 14th with 30 points.
  • AL Raed FC won their last meeting by one goal.
  • AL Ahli Saudi outperforms AL Raed FC in the Saudi Prof. League.

What are the best betting odds for this game?

This game’s 90-minute outcome market chances are as follows: On (YYY sport), AL Raed FC is the best bet at 2.10, the draw is 2.60, and AL Ahli Saudi to win is 1.92. These are the most recent accessible pricing.

AL Ahli Saudi Vs AL Raed FC Prediction

AL Ahli Saudi has a 50% probability of winning based on our analysis of all relevant data, including historical results and player statistics. A draw has a 19% probability of occurring, while a Raed FC victory has a 31% chance of occurring.

Sport-fanatico Recommendation:

Based on all statistics and the most recent match data, our professional counsel and experts recommend Betting on Under 2.16 Goals at odds of 1.20. Furthermore, we recommend YYYsport as the best bookmaker with the greatest odds on this sort of bet.

-AL Ahli Saudi has a 50% probability of winning the match.

-This game has a 75% chance of finishing with 2.20 goals.

Newest tips

Velez Sarsfield Vs River Plate

30-06-2022

Velez Sarsfield
River Plate
Tip:
Odds 2.90Bet now!

Talleres Córdoba Vs Colón

30-06-2022

Talleres Córdoba
Colón
Tip:
Odds 3.40Bet now!

Deportes Tolima Vs Flamengo

30-06-2022

Deportes Tolima
Flamengo
Tip:
Odds 2.20Bet now!
WINNING ODDS CALCULATOR