Betting Guides > Zamalek SC Vs Smouha Predictions and Stats

19:00 | 24 July 2022
Zamalek SC
game
Smouha

Zamalek SC Vs Smouha Match Analysis

Zamalek SC Vs Smouha Predictions and Stats

Zamalek SC will face Smouha at the Stade International du Caire on July 24, 2022, at 19:00 GMT. The game is a Premier League encounter.

The last game finished with the score Zamalek SC 0 – 2 Smouha.

Zamalek SC is currently ranked first, while Smouha is ranked fifth.

All past Zamalek SC against Smouha results on Sport-fanatico are organized by H2H meetings.

Zamalek SC Vs Smouha

Teams Analysis

Zamalek SC

1. Zamalek SC is on a four-match winning streak in the Premier League.

2. Team Zamalek SC has won three consecutive Premier League games at home.

3. Zamalek SC has not lost in their past eight matches.

4. Zamalek SC has failed to score in three of its 13 Premier League home matches this season.

5. Team Zamalek SC wins 100 percent of their home matches when they lead 1-0.

6. When Zamalek SC is down 1-0 at home, they win 40% of their games.

Smouha

1. Smouha SC has failed to score in six of its 13 Premier League away games this season.

2. Team Smouha SC has let up a goal in each of their previous ten games.

3. Team Smouha SC wins 80 percent of their matches when they lead 0-1 away.

4. When Smouha SC is down 1-0 away, they win 0% of their games.

5. Smouha SC has gone two games without scoring a goal.

Zamalek SC Vs Smouha Head to Head

Zamalek SC has won 9 of the previous 22 encounters, there have been 9 draws, and Smouha SC has won 4 times. Team Zamalek SC leads with a goal differential of 25-19.

Match Tips:

1. Zamalek SC defeated Smouha SC in both games last season (2-1 at home and 2-0 away).

2. Zamalek SC has not lost against Smouha SC at home in their past four meetings.

3. Team Zamalek SC outperforms Smouha SC in the Premier League.

4. Zamalek SC has outperformed Smouha SC in the previous five matches.

5. Zamalek SC has only lost one of their past five games against Smouha SC (in all competitions).

6. Team Zamalek SC won three of the past five meetings, while Smouha SC won one and drew one.

7. The average number of goals scored in Zamalek SC vs. Smouha SC matches is 3.2.

8. Smouha SC won their last meeting by a score of two goals.

What are the best betting odds for this game?

In terms of bookmakers’ odds in full-time on the (YYY SPORT) platform, a Zamalek victory is offered for 1.71, betting on the game ending in draws is 3.86, and betting on Smouha winning is 4.54. They are the best returns available right now.

Prediction for Zamalek SC against Smouha

At the end of the match, Zamalek will win with the score of 2-0.

This match has a 66% chance of being won by Zamalek SC, a 26% chance of being drawn, and an 8% chance of being won by Smouha.

SPORT-FANATICO SUGGESTION:

Based on all statistics and the most recent match data, we propose betting on Under 2 Goals with odds of 3.20. YYYsport is also the finest bookmaker for this type of bet, with the best odds.

  • Zamalek SC has a 66% probability of winning the game.
  • This game has a 64% probability of scoring 3.2 goals.

Newest tips

EL MOKAWLOON VS EL GOUNA

10-08-2022

EL MOKAWLOON
EL GOUNA
Tip:
Odds 2.10Bet now!

SMOUHA VS FUTURE FC

10-08-2022

SMOUHA
FUTURE FC
Tip:
Odds 2.20Bet now!

AL AHLY VS AL MASRY

10-08-2022

AL AHLY
AL MASRY
Tip:
Odds 1.60Bet now!
WINNING ODDS CALCULATOR