Betting Guides > VELEZ SARSFIELD Vs RIVER PLATE Forecast

2:30 | 30 June 2022
VELEZ SARSFIELD
game
RIVER PLATE

VELEZ SARSFIELD Vs RIVER PLATE in the Copa Libertadores South America.

VELEZ SARSFIELD Vs RIVER PLATE Forecast

Fans are excitedly anticipating the forthcoming encounter between Velez Sarsfield and CA River Plate (ARG) at the Jose Amalfitani on June 30, 2022.

This football game will start at 2:30 a.m.

Below, we will go through all of the major aspects that might have a significant influence on the outcome of this match, and we will also strive to improve.

Match Preview
(VELEZ SARSFIELD Vs RIVER PLATE)

Velez Sarsfield has 15 goals in his past ten games. Team Velez Sarsfield has scored 1.5 goals per game on average. and has also let up 9 goals in the same time frame. This equates to an average of 0.9 goals surrendered per match.

River Plate has scored 23 goals in the past ten games. and has scored an average of 2.3 goals per game. River Plate has also let up 8 goals in the same time frame. This equates to an average of 0.8 goals surrendered per match.

VELEZ SARSFIELD Vs RIVER PLATE Face to Face

The following are the results of head-to-head statistics: Velez Sarsfield won 10 of the 27 games, while River Plate won 9. Not to mention the draw outcomes, which occurred eight times in h2h games between these clubs. The last time the two teams met was on February 6, 2022, when the score was 0:0. The goal-scoring statistics for each other are – 25-30.

Match Tips:

There are many factors to consider when predicting a winner, but recognizing value in a gambling decision is crucial. Multiple variables, such as goals, goal averages, last match performance, direct h2h records, or lineups, must be considered for bets that are expected to pay out at a higher rate than they should.
When you place a bet, try to consider the following factors:

-In the previous five matches, Velez Sarsfield won two, while CA River Plate (ARG) won two and drew one.
-Velez Sarsfield wins 27% of halftimes, whereas CA River Plate (ARG) wins 50%.
-When Velez Sarsfield is down 1-0 at home, they win 50% of their games.
-In the past 14 matches with Velez Sarsfield at home, Velez Sarsfield has won 5 times, drawn 6 times, and CA River Plate (ARG) has won 3 times. Velez Sarsfield has a goal differential of 15-12.
-Their most recent meeting ended in a tie. (0-0)
-In the Copa Libertadores, CA River Plate (ARG) outperforms Velez Sarsfield.
-In the past 30 meetings, Velez Sarsfield has won 11 times, 9 times have been drawn, and CA River Plate (ARG) has won 10 times. CA River Plate leads the goal differential 32-27. (ARG).
-In matches between Velez Sarsfield and CA River Plate (ARG), the average number of goals scored in the first half is 0.2.
-River Plate has not lost in their past six Copa Libertadores matches in a row.

You’ll be pleased to discover that these clubs have plans to play a future match together. They’ll square off in Argentina, at the Jose Amalfitani in Buenos Aires.

WHERE CAN I FIND THE BEST BETTING ODDS FOR THIS GAME:

This game’s 90-minute result market odds are as follows:

The best bet is VELEZ SARSFIELD at 3.80, the draw is 3.60, and RIVER PLATE to win is 2.20 on (YYY sport). These are the most latest publicly known pricing.

VELEZ SARSFIELD Vs RIVER PLATE Prediction:

RIVER PLATE has an 81 percent probability of winning based on our analysis of all pertinent variables, including prior outcomes and player statistics. A draw has a 9% probability of occurring, while a VELEZ SARSFIELD victory has a 10% chance of occurring.

SPORT-FANATICO SUGGESTION:

Based on all statistics and the most recent match data, our professional advice and experts recommend betting on Under 3.84 Goals at odds of 2.60. In addition, YYYsport is the top bookmaker with the greatest odds on this sort of bet.

  • RIVER PLATE has an 81% chance of winning the game.
  • There is an 80% likelihood that this game will conclude with 2.20 goals.

Newest tips

EL MOKAWLOON VS EL GOUNA

10-08-2022

EL MOKAWLOON
EL GOUNA
Tip:
Odds 2.10Bet now!

SMOUHA VS FUTURE FC

10-08-2022

SMOUHA
FUTURE FC
Tip:
Odds 2.20Bet now!

AL AHLY VS AL MASRY

10-08-2022

AL AHLY
AL MASRY
Tip:
Odds 1.60Bet now!
WINNING ODDS CALCULATOR