Betting Guides > San Lorenzo Vs Talleres córdoba Match Guesses

19:30 | 25 July 2022
San Lorenzo
game
Talleres córdoba

San Lorenzo Vs Talleres córdoba in Liga Profesional de Futbol

San Lorenzo Vs Talleres córdoba Match Guesses

San Lorenzo will face Talleres on July 25, 2022 at 19:30 GMT at the Estadio Pedro Bidegain stadium in Flores, Argentina. The game is part of Liga Profesional de Futbol.

San Lorenzo is now ranked 12th, while Talleres is ranked 27th.

The most recent match saw San Lorenzo defeat Talleres Córdoba 1 – 0.

All past San Lorenzo versus talleres córdoba outcomes on Sport-fanatico are grouped into H2H encounters.

San Lorenzo Vs Talleres córdoba

Teams Analysis

San Lorenzo

1. CA San Lorenzo de Almagro has not lost in their past five home games.

2. CA San Lorenzo de Almagro has failed to score in none of its four Liga Profesional home matches this season.

3. Team CA San Lorenzo de Almagro has scored at least one goal in six straight games.

4. CA San Lorenzo de Almagro wins the first half of 24% of their matches.

5. CA San Lorenzo de Almagro wins 40% of their home matches when they lead 1-0.

7. When CA San Lorenzo de Almagro is down 1-0 at home, they win 16% of their games.

Talleres córdoba

1. CA Talleres de Cordoba have failed to score in two of their four Liga Profesional away games this season.

2. CA Talleres de Cordoba has gone two games without scoring a goal.

3. Team CA Talleres de Cordoba wins the first half in 22% of their games.

4. When CA Talleres de Cordoba leads 0-1 away, they win 75% of the time.

5. CA Talleres de Cordoba wins 13% of their road matches while down 1-0.

San Lorenzo Vs Talleres córdoba H2H

CA San Lorenzo de Almagro has won three of the past thirteen meetings, with four draws, while CA Talleres de Cordoba has won six. The score is 15-10 in favor of CA Talleres de Cordoba.

Match Tips:

1. CA San Lorenzo de Almagro outperforms CA Talleres de Cordoba in Liga Profesional.

2. CA San Lorenzo de Almagro has outperformed CA Talleres de Cordoba in the previous five matches.

3. CA San Lorenzo de Almagro won two of the past five meetings, while CA Talleres de Cordoba won three and drew 0.

4. The number of goals scored in matches between CA San Lorenzo de Almagro and CA Talleres de Cordoba is 1.4 on average.

5. Both teams have not won their most recent Liga Profesional encounter.

6. CA San Lorenzo de Almagro won their most recent meeting.

7. CA San Lorenzo de Almagro won their previous meeting by one goal.

WHAT ARE THE BEST BETTING ODDS FOR THIS GAME?

On the (YYY SPORT) platform, the odds for CA San Lorenzo to win are 2.45, the odds for the game to result in a draw are 3.20, and the odds for CA Talleres de Cordoba to win are 3.15. Those are the best current returns on offer.

San Lorenzo Vs Talleres córdoba Prediction

We predict that San Lorenzo will win 1-0 at the end of the game.

This match has a 54% chance of being won by San Lorenzo, a 20% chance of being drawn, and a 26% chance of being won by CA Talleres de Cordoba.

SPORT-FANATICO SUGGESTION:

Based on all statistics and the most recent match data, we propose betting on Under 2 Goals at odds of 2.10. With the best odds, YYYsport is the best bookmaker for this type of wager.

  • This game has a 54% chance of being won by San Lorenzo.
  • This game has a 61% probability of generating 1.40 goals.

Newest tips

Iran vs USA

29-11-2022

Iran
USA
Tip
Odds 1.88Bet Now

Netherlands vs Qatar

29-11-2022

Netherlands
Qatar
Tip
Odds 1.11Bet Now

Wales vs England

29-11-2022

Wales
England
Tip
Odds 1.41Bet Now
WINNING ODDS CALCULATOR