Betting Guides > River Plate vs Gimnasia la plata Predictions and Stats

00:30 | 22 July 2022
River Plate
game
Gimnasia la plata

River Plate vs Gimnasia la plata match analysis

River Plate vs Gimnasia la plata Predictions and Stats

River Plate will face Gimnasia la plata on 22 July 2022 at 00:30 GMT at the Estadio Monumental Antonio Vespucio Liberti stadium in Buenos Aires, Argentina. The game is part of Liga Profesional de Ftbol.

The previous match finished with the following score: River Plate 1 – 0 Gimnasia La Plata.

River Plate is now ranked 16th, while Gimnasia la plata is ranked 5th.

All past River Plate versus Gimnasia la plata outcomes are arranged by H2H matches on Sport-fanatico.

River Plate vs Gimnasia la plata

Teams Analysis

River Plate

1 . CA River Plate (ARG) have failed to score in two of their three Liga Profesional home matches this season.

2 . Team CA River Plate (ARG) wins the first half of 49% of their matches.

3 . CA River Plate (ARG) wins 85 percent of their home matches when they lead 1-0.

4 . CA River Plate (ARG) wins 25% of their matches while trailing 0-1 at home.

Gimnasia la plata

1 . Gimnasia Y Esgrima La Plata have failed to score in one of their four away Liga Profesional matches this season.

2 . Team Gimnasia Y Esgrima La Plata wins 1st half in 29% of their games.

3 . When Gimnasia Y Esgrima La Plata leads 0-1 away, they win 72% of the time.

4 . When Gimnasia Y Esgrima La Plata is behind 1-0 at home, they win 0% of their games.

5 . Gimnasia Y Esgrima La Plata has gone two matches without scoring a goal.

River Plate vs Gimnasia la plata H2H

The head-to-head record between River Plate and Gimnasia La Plata reveals that River Plate has won 7 times and Gimnasia La Plata has won once. Two games between River Plate and Gimnasia La Plata resulted in draws.

River Plate vs Gimnasia la plata Tips:

1 . The last time Gimnasia Y Esgrima La Plata beat CA River Plate (ARG) on the road was in 2005.

2 . In the Liga Profesional, Gimnasia Y Esgrima La Plata outperforms CA River Plate (ARG).

3 . The previous five matches’ performance of Gimnasia Y Esgrima La Plata has been better than that of CA River Plate (ARG).

4 . CA River Plate (ARG) won three of the past five encounters, while Gimnasia Y Esgrima La Plata won one and drew one.

5 . CA River Plate (ARG) has only lost one of their past five meetings with Gimnasia Y Esgrima La Plata (in all competitions).

6 . The number of goals scored in matches between CA River Plate (ARG) and Gimnasia Y Esgrima La Plata is 3.2 on average.

7 . CA River Plate (ARG) won their most recent meeting by a score of 4 goals.

8 . CA River Plate won their most recent meeting (ARG).

9 . Both teams have not won their most recent Liga Profesional encounter.

10.Both sides did not surrender in their last encounter.

What are the best betting odds for this game?

Looking at the bookmakers’ odds on the (YYY SPORT) market, River Plate is best priced at 1.45, a bet on the game finishing all-square is 4.36, and a bet on Gimnasia la Plata winning is 7.20. These are the most competitive pricing available right now.

Prediction for River Plate vs Gimnasia la plata.

By the time the referee blows the final whistle, River Plate has a very comfortable 2-0 victory.

River Plate has a 72% chance of winning this match, the draw has a 15% chance of occuring, and Gimnasia la plata has a 13% chance of winning.

SPORT-FANATICO SUGGESTION:

Based on all statistics and the most recent match data, we propose betting on Under 2 Goals with odds of 3.2. Furthermore, YYYsport is the leading bookmaker with the best odds on this type of wager.

  • The game has a 72 % chance of being won by River Plate.
  • This game has an 88 % chance of scoring 3.2 goals.

Newest tips

EL MOKAWLOON VS EL GOUNA

10-08-2022

EL MOKAWLOON
EL GOUNA
Tip:
Odds 2.10Bet now!

SMOUHA VS FUTURE FC

10-08-2022

SMOUHA
FUTURE FC
Tip:
Odds 2.20Bet now!

AL AHLY VS AL MASRY

10-08-2022

AL AHLY
AL MASRY
Tip:
Odds 1.60Bet now!
WINNING ODDS CALCULATOR