Real Madrid will square off against Atlético Madrid on January 26, 2023, at 20:00 GMT. The competition is the Copa del Rey.
The Sport-fanatico rating system assigned a rating to each team based on a variety of data components.
– Real Madrid has not lost in their last 14 home games.
– Team Real Madrid wins the first half of 37% of their games.
– Real Madrid wins 88% of their home games when they lead 1-0.
– When Real Madrid is trailing 1-0 at home, they win 44% of the match.
– Atletico Madrid has not lost any of their last six away games.
– Team Atletico Madrid wins the first half, In 35% of their matches.
– Atletico Madrid wins 85% of their away matches when they lead 0-1.
– When Atletico Madrid is trailing 1-0 away, they win 20% of the match.
– In the last 34 meetings with Real Madrid at home, Real Madrid has won 19 times, 11 times have been drawn, and Atletico Madrid has won 4 times. Real Madrid leads with a goal difference of 58-29.
– Team Real Madrid has won 37 of the last 73 meetings, there have been 25 draws, and Atletico Madrid has won 11 times. Real Madrid leads the goal difference 120-71.
According to the betting odds on (YYY SPORT), betting on Real Madrid is 1.80, betting on a draw is 3.50, and betting on Atletico Madrid is 4.30. These are the most profitable bets available right now.
In our perspective, Real Madrid has the capacity to generate a sufficient amount of chances and shots on goal.
Atletico Madrid, on the other hand, may struggle to find shooting opportunities, but we believe they will find ways to score as well.
Real Madrid, in our opinion, will win 2-1 at the end of the game.
We forecast that Both teams will score with a 1.64 probability based on all statistics and the most recent match data. YYYsport is the finest bookmaker for this type of wager since it offers the best odds.
– Real Madrid has 66% chance of winning this game.
– There is a 56% chance that this match will end with 1.61 goals.
How to use the winnings calculator?1. fill your bet amount
Congratulation now you see how much winnings from odd
You dont know how odds work? click here