Betting Guides > Platense vs Central Córdoba Analysis

19:30 | 19 July 2022
Platense
game
Central Córdoba

Platense vs Central Córdoba in Liga Profesional de Fútbol

Platense vs Central Córdoba Analysis

Platense will face Central Córdoba on July 19, 2022 at 19:30 GMT at the Estadio Ciudad de Vicente Lopez stadium in Florida City, Argentina. The game is part of Liga Profesional de Fútbol.

Currently, Platense rank 6th, while Central Córdoba rank 16th.

The Sport-fanatico rating system offers a rating to each team based on a variety of data points.

Platense vs Central Córdoba

Teams Analysis

Platense

1 . CA Platense is undefeated in their past seven games.

2 . Team CA Platense has not lost in their past five home games.

3 . CA Platense has failed to score in one of its four Liga Profesional home matches this season.

4 . CA Platense was ranked 22nd in the standings with 6 points a year ago. They are now ranked sixth with 13 points.

Central Córdoba

1 . Team CA Central Cordoba SE have failed to score in all four of their Liga Profesional away games this season.

2 . CA Central Cordoba SE was ranked 22nd in the standings with 6 points a year ago. They are now ranked 16th with 8 points.

3 . CA Central Cordoba SE averages 0.87 goals per game when playing away (on average).

Platense vs Central Córdoba Head to head

The most recent league meeting between these two clubs occurred on Superliga match day 7 on 21/08/2021, when Central Córdoba draws with Platense 2-2.

Match Facts:

1 . CA Platense has outperformed CA Central Cordoba SE in Liga Profesional.

2 . CA Platense has outperformed CA Central Cordoba SE in the previous five encounters.

3 . CA Central Cordoba SE has only lost one of their past five meetings with CA Platense (in all competitions).

4 . CA Platense won one, CA Central Cordoba SE won two, and there were two ties in the previous five matches.

5 . Their most recent meeting ended in a tie. (2-2)

6 . Both teams have not won their most recent Liga Profesional encounter.

7 . The number of goals scored in matches between CA Platense and CA Central Cordoba SE is 1.4 on average.

WHAT ARE THE BEST ODDS IN THE GAME?

According to the most current bookmaker odds in the full-time outcome market on the (YYY SPORT) platform, a Platense victory is worth 2.40, a bet on the game finishing in a draw is worth 3.10, and a bet on CA Central Cordoba SE winning is worth 3.20. Right now, these are the best bets available.

Platense vs Central Córdoba Prediction

We expect a high-scoring game, with Platense winning by a score of 1-2 in the end.

Platense has a 54% chance of winning this match, the draw has a 29% chance of occuring, and CA Central Cordoba SE has a 17% chance of winning.

SPORT-FANATICO SUGGESTION:

We recommend betting on Under 3 Goals with odds of 1.40 based on all statistics and the most recent match data. In addition, YYYsport is the top bookmaker with the greatest odds on this sort of bet.

  • Platense has a 54% chance of winning the game.
  • This game has an 80% probability of producing 1.40 goals.

Newest tips

EL MOKAWLOON VS EL GOUNA

10-08-2022

EL MOKAWLOON
EL GOUNA
Tip:
Odds 2.10Bet now!

SMOUHA VS FUTURE FC

10-08-2022

SMOUHA
FUTURE FC
Tip:
Odds 2.20Bet now!

AL AHLY VS AL MASRY

10-08-2022

AL AHLY
AL MASRY
Tip:
Odds 1.60Bet now!
WINNING ODDS CALCULATOR