Newcastle United will play against Southampton on January 31, 2023, at 20:00 GMT. This match is part of the EFL Cup.
The Sport-fanatico rating system assigned a rating to each squad based on a variety of data components.
Team Newcastle United will be hoping for more of the same following their 0-1 EFL Cup victory over Southampton.
Newcastle United had 56% possession and 15 shots on goal, three of which were on target. Joelinton (73′) scored for Newcastle United. Southampton had 13 shots on goal, three of which were on target.
Team Southampton will enter the game off the back of a 2-1 FA Cup victory against Blackpool.
Southampton had 66% possession and 14 shots on goal, three of which were on target. Southampton’s sole goal came from Romain Perraud (22′, 62′). Blackpool, on the other hand, had 11 shots on goal, 5 of which were on target. Blackpool’s goal was scored by Charlie Patino (67′).
– In the last 22 home meetings between Newcastle United and Southampton FC, Newcastle United has won 15 times, there have been 4 draws, and Southampton FC has won 3 times. Newcastle United has a goal differential of 49-22.
– The most typical outcome of Newcastle United vs. Southampton FC matches is 2-1. This is the outcome of 6 matches.
– Newcastle United won their previous match by 1 goal.
According to the current betting odds on (YYY SPORT), a win for Newcastle United costs 1.41, a draw costs 4.44, and a win for Southampton costs 8.5.
Those are the most competitive pricing available right now.
Southampton will need to put up a great effort against Newcastle United team that we anticipate will score and maybe keep a clean sheet.
As a result, we anticipate a competitive match, with Newcastle United winning 2-0 at the end.
Based on all statistics and the most recent match information, we recommend betting Under 2.5 Goals at 1.85 odds. Because it provides the greatest odds, YYYsport is the ideal bookmaker for this sort of bet.
– Newcastle United has 69% chance of winning this game.
– There is a 56% chance that this match will end with 1.80 goals.
How to use the winnings calculator?1. fill your bet amount
Congratulation now you see how much winnings from odd
You dont know how odds work? click here