Betting Guides > Misr El-Makkasa Vs ENPPI Guesses

16:30 | 18 July 2022
Misr El-Makkasa
game
ENPPI

Misr El-Makkasa vs ENPPI in the premier league

Misr El-Makkasa Vs ENPPI Guesses

Misr El-Makkasa will face ENPPI on July 18, 2022 at 16:30 GMT at Fayoum Stadium in Faiyum City, Egypt. The game is part of Egypt’s Premier League.

Team Misr El-Makkasa is currently ranked 18th, while ENPPI is ranked 10th.

Sport-fanatico‘s rating system offers a rating to each team based on a variety of data points.

Misr El-Makkasa vs ENPPI

Teams analysis

Misr El-Makkasa

-Misr el Makasa have lost their past four games.

-Team Misr el Makasa have lost five consecutive home matches.

-Team Misr el Makasa have failed to score in eight of their ten Premier League home matches this season.

ENPPI

-Enppi Club has lost their past six games.

-Team Enppi Club has failed to score in three of its eleven Premier League away games this season.

-Enppi Club has conceded a goal in each of their previous six games.

Misr El-Makkasa vs ENPPI Face to Face

The head-to-head record between Misr el Makasa and ENPPI indicates that in the 15 meetings, Misr el Makasa has won twice and ENPPI has won six times. Seven matches between Misr el Makasa and ENPPI have finished in draws.

Match Tips:

1 . Enppi Club defeated Misr el Makasa in both games last season (2-0 at home and 1-0 away).

2 . Misr el Makasa wins 6% of halftimes, while Enppi Club wins 32%.

3 . Their most recent meeting ended in a tie. (0-0)

4 . Misr el Makasa outperforms Enppi Club in the Premier League.

5 . Misr el Makasa has won 0 of the past 5 meetings, while Enppi Club has won 3, with 2 draws.

6 . Both sides have not won their most recent Premier League encounter.

7 . Both sides failed to score in their last match.

What are the game’s best odds?

According to the most recent bookmaker odds in the full-time result market on the platform of (YYY SPORT), a victory for Misr el-Makkasa can be had for 4.60, a bet on the game ending in a draw is 3.40, and bet on ENPPI winning is 1.90. These are the finest bets available right now.

Misr El-Makkasa vs ENPPI Prediction

We anticipate a high-competitive game, with ENPPI prevailing by a score of 0-1 in the end.

ENPPI has a 74% chance of winning this match, the draw has a 22% chance of happening, and Misr el-Makkasa has a 4% chance of winning.

SPORT-FANATICO SUGGESTION:

Based on all statistics and the most recent match data, we propose betting on Under 2 Goals with odds of 3.40. Furthermore, YYYsport is the finest bookmaker with the best odds on this type of wager.

  • ENPPI has a 74 percent chance of winning the game.
  • This game has a 66 percent chance of resulting in 3.40 goals.

Newest tips

Iran vs USA

29-11-2022

Iran
USA
Tip
Odds 1.88Bet Now

Netherlands vs Qatar

29-11-2022

Netherlands
Qatar
Tip
Odds 1.11Bet Now

Wales vs England

29-11-2022

Wales
England
Tip
Odds 1.41Bet Now
WINNING ODDS CALCULATOR