Manchester City and Arsenal will square off on January 27, 2023 at 20:00 GMT. The game is a round of the FA Cup.
The Sport-fanatico rating system assigned a rating to each squad based on a variety of data components.
Team Manchester City, who won their previous game 3-0 against Wolverhampton, will be looking for a repeat performance.
Manchester City had 56% possession and 13 shots on goal, with 7 of them on target. Erling Haaland scored three goals for Manchester City (40′, 50′, and 54′). Wolverhampton had ten shots on goal, one of which was on target.
Team Arsenal enters the contest fresh off a 3-2 Premier League victory against Manchester United.
Arsenal had 58% possession and 24 shots on goal, with 5 of them on target. in the encounter, Eddie Nketiah (24′, 90′) and Bukayo Saka (53′) scored for Arsenal. Manchester United, on the other side, had six shots on goal, four of which were on target. Manchester United scored with Marcus Rashford (17′) and Lisandro Martinez (59′).
– Team Manchester City has won 12 of the previous 26 home games against Arsenal FC, while Arsenal FC has won 11 of the last 26. Manchester City leads the goal differential 44-39.
– Manchester City has won 22 of the past 59 matches, with 11 draws, while Arsenal FC has won 26 of them. Arsenal FC leads with a goal differential of 84-82.
– Manchester City won their most recent meeting by one goal.
In terms of betting odds on (YYY SPORT), a Manchester City triumph is offered for 1.50, a draw is 4.22, and choosing Arsenal as the winning side is 4.50. These are the best bets available right now.
Arsenal should be able to score against Manchester City’s lineup, but it shouldn’t prevent them from allowing a pair on the other side.
We expect Manchester City to win by 2-1 margin when the referee blows the final whistle.
We forecast that Both teams will score with a 1.64 probability based on all statistics and the most recent match data. YYYsport is the finest bookmaker for this type of wager since it offers the best odds.
– Man City has 60% chance of winning this game.
– There is a 51% chance that this match will end with 1.61 goals.
How to use the winnings calculator?1. fill your bet amount
Congratulation now you see how much winnings from odd
You dont know how odds work? click here