Juventus will face FC Nantes on February 16, 2023 at 20:00 GMT at the Allianz Stadium in Turin, Italy. This match is part of the Knockout stage of the UEFA Europa League.
The Sport-fanatico rating system assigned a rating to each squad based on a variety of data components.
– Juventus wins the first half In 38% of their matches,
– Team Juventus wins 80% of their home games when they lead 1-0.
– When Juventus is trailing 1-0 at home, they win 0% of their games.
– Juventus averages 1.69 goals per game When playing at home,
– FC Nantes has not lost any of their last seven away games.
– Team FC Nantes wins the first half In 26% of their matches,
– FC Nantes wins 58% of their away games when they lead 0-1.
– FC Nantes wins 8% of their away games when trailing 1-0.
– When playing away, FC Nantes scores one goal (on average).
Backing Juventus costs 1.36, betting on a draw costs 5.25, and picking FC Nantes to win costs 8.00, according to the odds on (YYY SPORT). These are the best bets available right now.
Given everything, FC Nantes will have to work hard to get past Juventus’ defense, which should have an advantage.
By the time the referee blows the final whistle, Juventus should have a 1-0 lead.
Based on all statistics and the most recent match information, we recommend betting Under 2.5 Goals at 2.00 odds. Because it provides the greatest odds, YYYsport is the ideal bookmaker for this sort of bet.
– Juventus has 79% chance of winning this game.
– There is a 61% chance that this match will end with 1.9 goals.
How to use the winnings calculator?1. fill your bet amount
Congratulation now you see how much winnings from odd
You dont know how odds work? click here