Betting Guides > Eastern Company SC Vs Al-Ittihad Alexandria Line Up

16:30 | 21 July 2022
Eastern Company SC
game
Al-Ittihad Alexandria

Eastern Company SC Vs Al-Ittihad Alexandria in premier league

Eastern Company SC Vs Al-Ittihad Alexandria Line Up

Eastern Company will face Al-Ittihad Alexandria at Eastern Company stadium on July 21, 2022, at 16:30 GMT. The game is part of the Egyptian Premier League.

Eastern Company SC is now ranked 17th, while Al-Ittihad Alexandria is ranked 10th.

The Sport-fanatico rating system offers a rating to each team based on a variety of data points.

Eastern Company SC Vs Al-Ittihad Alexandria

Teams Analysis

Eastern Company

1 . Eastern Company SC have failed to score in three of their nine home Premier League games this season.

2 . Team Eastern Company SC has let up at least one goal in each of their previous 12 games.

3 . Between minutes 46 and 60, Eastern Company SC scored 26% of their goals.

4 . Eastern Company SC wins 11% of all halftimes.

Al-Ittihad Alexandria

1 . Al Ittihad Alexandria have failed to score in 5 of their 11 Premier League away games this season.

2 . Between 61 and 75 minutes, Al Ittihad Alexandria scored 27% of their goals.

3 . Al Ittihad Alexandria wins 20% of the halftimes.

Eastern Company SC Vs Al-Ittihad Alexandria Head to Head

Eastern Company SC and Al-Ittihad Alexandria last played on February 14, 2022. The game finished in a tie (1-1)

Match Tips:

1 . The recent Premier League performance of Al Ittihad Alexandria is better than that of Eastern Company SC.

2 . The past five encounters have seen Al Ittihad Alexandria outperform Eastern Company SC.

3 . Eastern Company SC scores 0.92 goals at home, while Al Ittihad Alexandria scores 1.07 goals away (on average).

4 . When Eastern Company SC leads 1-0 at home, they win 66% of the time.

5 . Al Ittihad Alexandria wins 100 percent of their matches when they win 0-1 away.

6 . When Eastern Company SC is down 0-1 at home, they win 0% of their games.

7 . Their most recent clash ended in a tie. (1-1)

WHERE CAN I FIND THE BEST BETTING ODDS FOR THIS GAME?

In terms of (YYY SPORT) 90-minute betting odds, a bet on Al Ittihad Alexandria costs 2.10, a bet on the draw costs 3.33, and a bet on Eastern Company SC winning costs 4.28. These are the most affordable prices available right now.

Eastern Company SC vs Al-Ittihad Alexandria Prediction

We anticipate a challenging game, with Al-Ittihad Alexandria will eventually prevailing by a score of 0-1.

This match has a 50 percent probability of being won by Al-Ittihad Alexandria, a 26 percent chance of being drawn, and a 24 percent chance of being won by Eastern Company SC.

SPORT-FANATICO SUGGESTION:

We recommend betting on Under 2 Goals with odds of 1.70 based on all statistics and the most recent match data. In addition, YYYsport is the top bookmaker with the greatest odds on this sort of bet.

  • Al-Ittihad Alexandria has a 50% chance of winning the game.
  • This game has an 66% probability of producing 1.68 goals.

Newest tips

EL MOKAWLOON VS EL GOUNA

10-08-2022

EL MOKAWLOON
EL GOUNA
Tip:
Odds 2.10Bet now!

SMOUHA VS FUTURE FC

10-08-2022

SMOUHA
FUTURE FC
Tip:
Odds 2.20Bet now!

AL AHLY VS AL MASRY

10-08-2022

AL AHLY
AL MASRY
Tip:
Odds 1.60Bet now!
WINNING ODDS CALCULATOR