Derby County will take on West Ham United on January 30, 2023, at 19:45 GMT. This match is part of the FA Cup.
Each team was assigned a rating by the Sport-fanatico rating system based on a variety of data components.
Derby County will be looking to replicate their 1-2 League One victory over Port Vale.
David McGoldrick (87′) and Nathaniel Mendez-Laing (89′) scored for Derby County. Port Vale’s goal came from Funso Ojo (56′).
Team West Ham United enters this match fresh off a 2-0 Premier League victory over Everton in their previous match.
West Ham United had 32% possession and 11 shots on goal, four of which were on target. in that game, Jarrod Bowen (34′, 41′) was the only West Ham United player to score. Everton, on the other hand, had five shots on goal, two of which were on target.
– Derby County have won 3 of the last 10 home meetings against West Ham United, while West Ham have won 4. West Ham United leads the goal difference 12-7.
– The most common result of Derby County vs. West Ham United matches is 0-0. This is the outcome of 4 matches.
– Derby County won their previous meeting by 1 goal.
Looking at what the bookies think on (YYY SPORT), the win for Derby County is best priced at 4.4, backing a draw is 3.75, and betting for West Ham United to win is 1.81. These are the best returns available right now.
We believe Derby County will need to put in a strong performance to register a goal against West Ham United squad that we believe will score and maybe keep a clean sheet.
As a result, we predict a close encounter with West Ham United winning 0-1 when the final whistle blows.
Based on all statistics and the most recent match information, we recommend betting Under 2.5 Goals at 1.91 odds. Because it provides the greatest odds, YYYsport is the ideal bookmaker for this sort of bet.
– West Ham has 56% chance of winning this game.
– There is a 50% chance that this match will end with 1.9 goals.
How to use the winnings calculator?1. fill your bet amount
Congratulation now you see how much winnings from odd
You dont know how odds work? click here