Betting Guides > Ceramica Cleopatra Vs Al Ittihad Al Sakandary Tips

19:00 | 14 July 2022
Ceramica Cleopatra
game
Al Ittihad Al Sakandary

Ceramica Cleopatra Vs Al Ittihad Al Sakandary preview

Ceramica Cleopatra Vs Al Ittihad Al Sakandary Tips

Ceramica Cleopatra takes on Al Ittihad Al Sakandary in an intriguing Egyptian Premier League match on 14/07/2022 at 19:00 GMT.

With a 45 percent likelihood of a home team win (Ceramica Cleopatra) and a 23 percent chance of an away team win (Al Ittihad Al Sakandary), the draw has a 32% probability of happening.

Ceramica Cleopatra is presently ranked 12th in the standings, while Al Ittihad Al Sakandary is ranked 9th.

Ceramica Cleopatra Vs Al Ittihad Al Sakandary

Match Preview

1 . Ceramica Cleopatra will be looking to bounce back following a 3-2 Premier League setback to Zamalek in their previous encounter.

Ceramica Cleopatra’s defensive steel has become all too scarce in recent years. In reality, Ceramica Cleopatra’s defense penetrated in 5 of their last 6 games, allowing 9 goals.

2 . Al Ittihad will enter the game after a 0-1 Premier League win against Pharco in their most recent match.

Talaat Youssef’s Al Ittihad have scored 8 goals in their last six matches, giving them a goals scored per game average of 1.33.

Ceramica Cleopatra Vs Al Ittihad Al Sakandary Face to face:

Ceramica Cleopatra against Al Ittihad Al Sakandary’s head-to-head record is interesting. Team Ceramica Cleopatra has one victory over Al Ittihad Al Sakandary, while Al Ittihad Al Sakandary has 0 victory over Ceramica Cleopatra . Between these two teams, there have been three draws.

Match Tips:

  1. Ceramica Cleopatra have lost their past four games.
  2. Ceramica Cleopatra have failed to score in just one of their eight Premier League home matches this season.
  3. Al Ittihad Alexandria have failed to score in 5 of their 11 Premier League away games this season.
  4. Ceramica Cleopatra was seventh in the rankings with 31 points a year ago. They are now 12th with 26 points.
  5. Ceramica Cleopatra wins the first half in 9% of their matches, while Al Ittihad Alexandria wins the first half in 20% of their matchups.
  6. Team Ceramica Cleopatra wins 9% of halftimes, while Al Ittihad Alexandria wins 20%.
  7. Ceramica Cleopatra won their most recent encounter.
  8. Ceramica Cleopatra won their last meeting by one goal.
  9. Ceramica Cleopatra wins 50% of their home matches when they lead 1-0.
  10. Al Ittihad Alexandria wins 100 percent of their matches when they win 0-1 away.
  11. Ceramica Cleopatra wins 25% of their home matches while down 0-1.
  12. When Al Ittihad Alexandria is down 1-0 away, they win 0% of their games.
  13. Al Ittihad Alexandria’s most recent Premier League performance is better than Ceramica Cleopatra

What are the game’s best odds?

Looking at the latest betting odds for this match in the (YYY SPORT) market, backing Ceramica Cleopatra is best priced at 2.20, a bet on the game ending all-square is 3.16 and picking Al Ittihad to win is 4.11. These are currently the finest returns available.

Ceramica Cleopatra Vs Al Ittihad Al Sakandary prediction

We believe that Al Ittihad will struggle to score against this Ceramica Cleopatra lineup, which we believe will have the upper hand.

As a result, we had an extremely contested game with Ceramica Cleopatra winning 1-0 at the conclusion of 90 minutes.

SPORT-FANATICO SUGGESTION:

We recommend betting on Under 3 Goals with odds of 1.30 based on all statistics and the most recent match data. Furthermore, we recommend YYYsport as the finest bookmaker with the greatest odds on this sort of stake.

  • The game has a 45 percent chance of being won by Ceramica Cleopatra.
  • There is a 77% chance that 2.2 goals will be scored in this game.

Newest tips

EL MOKAWLOON VS EL GOUNA

10-08-2022

EL MOKAWLOON
EL GOUNA
Tip:
Odds 2.10Bet now!

SMOUHA VS FUTURE FC

10-08-2022

SMOUHA
FUTURE FC
Tip:
Odds 2.20Bet now!

AL AHLY VS AL MASRY

10-08-2022

AL AHLY
AL MASRY
Tip:
Odds 1.60Bet now!
WINNING ODDS CALCULATOR