Betting Guides > CA Sarmiento vs Colón Predictions

18:30 | 23 July 2022
CA Sarmiento
game
Colón

CA Sarmiento vs Colón Match Analysis

CA Sarmiento vs Colón Predictions

CA Sarmiento will face Colón on July 23, 2022 at 18:30 GMT at the Estadio Eva Peron stadium in Junin, Argentina. The game is part of Liga Profesional de Ftbol.

Sarmiento 1 – 1 Colón was the outcome of the previous encounter.

CA Sarmiento is currently ranked 14th, while Colón is ranked 17th.

The Sport-fanatico rating system offers a rating to each team based on a variety of data points.

CA Sarmiento vs Colón

Teams Analysis

CA Sarmiento

1 . CA Sarmiento have failed to score in 0 of their 4 Primera División home games this season.

2 . Sarmiento has a home record of 3 wins, 1 tie, and 0 loses this season.

3 . Team CA Sarmiento wins the first half of 25% of their matches.

4 . CA Sarmiento wins 76 percent of their home games when they lead 1-0.

5 . CA Sarmiento wins 22 percent of their home matches when they are down 1-0.

Colón

1 . Colón Santa Fe has lost 15 of their previous 16 road games.

2 . Team Colón Santa Fe has failed to score in two of its three Primera División away games this season.

3 . This season, Colón Santa Fe’s away record is 0 wins, 1 draws, and 2 loses.

4 . Colón Santa Fe wins the first half of 21% of their matches.

5 . Colón Santa Fe wins 27 percent of their games when they lead 0-1 away.

7 . When Colón Santa Fe is down 1-0 away, they win 6% of the time.

CA Sarmiento vs Colón Face to Face:

Sarmiento versus Colón’s head-to-head record reveals that Sarmiento has won twice and Colón has won once in their four matches. The first match between Sarmiento and Colón resulted in a tie.

Match Tips:

1 . CA Sarmiento’s recent results in the Primera División are better than Colón Santa Fe’s.

2 . CA Sarmiento’s last five matches have been better than Colon Santa Fe’s.

3 . Team CA Sarmiento has only lost one of their past five meetings with Colon Santa Fe (in all competitions).

4 . CA Sarmiento has won three of the past five encounters, while Colon Santa Fe has won one and drawn one.

5 . CA Sarmiento and Colón Santa Fe matches had an average of 1.8 goals.

6 . Both clubs did not allow any goals in their last game.

7 . Their most recent meeting ended in a tie. (1-1).

What are the best betting odds for this game?

In the 90-minute outcome market on (YYY SPORT), supporting Sarmiento is available for 2.42, a wager on the game concluding all-square is 3.13, and choosing victory for Colón is available for 3.08. Those are the most competitive bets available right now.

Match Prediction for CA Sarmiento vs Colón

At the end of 90 minutes, we’re aiming for a 2-1 victory for Sarmiento. It’s going to be a nice one.

CA Sarmiento has a 43% probability of winning this match, the draw has a 38% chance of happening, and Colón has a 19% chance of winning.

SPORT-FANATICO SUGGESTION:

Based on all statistics and the most recent match data, we propose betting on Under 4 Goals with odds of 1.8. Furthermore, YYYsport is the leading bookmaker with the best odds on this type of wager.

  • The game has a 43% chance of being won by CA Sarmiento .
  • This game has an 55 % chance of scoring 1.82 goals

Newest tips

EL MOKAWLOON VS EL GOUNA

10-08-2022

EL MOKAWLOON
EL GOUNA
Tip:
Odds 2.10Bet now!

SMOUHA VS FUTURE FC

10-08-2022

SMOUHA
FUTURE FC
Tip:
Odds 2.20Bet now!

AL AHLY VS AL MASRY

10-08-2022

AL AHLY
AL MASRY
Tip:
Odds 1.60Bet now!
WINNING ODDS CALCULATOR