Barcelona will face Manchester United on 16 February 2023 at 17:45 GMT at the Spotify Camp Nou stadium in Barcelona, Spain. This match is part of the Knockout stage of the UEFA Europa League.
The Sport-fanatico rating system assigned a rating to each squad based on a variety of data components.
– FC Barcelona is on a 10-game winning run.
– FC Barcelona has not lost in their previous 15 games.
– Barcelona wins the first half, In 51% of their encounters,
– FC Barcelona wins 84% of their home matches when they lead 1-0.
– FC Barcelona wins 0% of their home games when they are down 1-0.
– Manchester United is undefeated in their last five games.
– Team Manchester United has scored at least one goal in 14 straight games.
– Team Manchester United wins the first half, In 41% of their matches,
– Manchester United wins 72% of their away games when they lead 0-1.
– Manchester United wins 18% of their away games when trailing 1-0.
– FC Barcelona has won 5 of the last 11 meetings against Manchester United, there have been 2 draws, and Manchester United has won 4 times. Team FC Barcelona has a goal differential of 13-10.
– FC Barcelona won their most recent meeting by 3 goals.
Backing Barcelona costs 1.71, betting on a draw costs 4.20, while choosing Manchester United to win costs 4.20, according to the odds on (YYY SPORT). These are the best bets available right now.
Manchester United, we believe, will have to fight hard to upset the Barcelona squad that should win and maybe keep a clean sheet.
As a result, we anticipate a close game, with Barcelona winning 2-0.
We propose betting Under 2.5 Goals at 2.20 odds based on all statistics and the most current match information. YYYsport is the finest bookmaker for this type of wager since it provides the best odds.
– Barcelona has 60% chance of winning this game.
– There is a 55% chance that this match will end with 2.00 goals.
How to use the winnings calculator?1. fill your bet amount
Congratulation now you see how much winnings from odd
You dont know how odds work? click here