Betting Guides > Atlético Tucumán Vs Sarmiento Tips

22:00 | 19 July 2022
Atlético Tucumán
game
Sarmiento

Atlético Tucumán Vs Sarmiento match analysis

Atlético Tucumán Vs Sarmiento Tips

Club Atlético Tucumán will face CA Sarmiento on July 19, 2022 at 22:00 GMT at the Estadio Monumental Jose Fierro stadium in San Miguel de Tucuman, Argentina. The game is part of Liga Profesional de Ftbol.

The previous match finished with the following score: Atlético Tucumán 2 – 1 Sarmiento.

Sport-fanatico’s system offers a rating to each team based on a variety of data points.

Atlético Tucumán Vs Sarmiento

Teams Analysis

Atlético Tucumán

1 . Atletico Tucuman has not lost in their past five home games.

2 . Atletico Tucuman has not lost against CA Sarmiento in their past three home games.

3 . Ramiro Carrera leads Atletico Tucuman in scoring with three goals.

4 . This season, Atletico Tucuman has a 2-2-0 home record.

Sarmiento

1 . CA Sarmiento have lost their past six road games.

2 . Team CA Sarmiento have failed to score in three of their four away Liga Profesional matches this season.

2 . CA Sarmiento’s Jonathan Torres has two goals.

2 . CA Sarmiento has a 0-1-3 away record this season.

Atlético Tucumán Vs Sarmiento head to head

In the five matches between Atlético Tucumán and Sarmiento, Atlético Tucumán has won three times and Sarmiento has won twice. There have been 0 draws between Atlético Tucumán and Sarmiento.

Match Tips:

1 . CA Sarmiento last defeated Atletico Tucuman on the road in 2013.

2 . Atletico Tucuman outperforms CA Sarmiento in the Liga Profesional.

3 . CA Sarmiento’s performance in the past five matches has been better than Atletico Tucuman’s.

4 . In matches between Atletico Tucuman and CA Sarmiento, the average number of goals scored is 2.8.

5 . In games between Atletico Tucuman and CA Sarmiento, the average number of goals scored in the first half is 0.8.

6 . Atletico Tucuman wins the first half in 21% of their games, while CA Sarmiento wins it in 22% of their games.

7 . CA Sarmiento won their last meeting by one goal.

What are the best odds for this game?

Looking at the betting odds for the 90-minute match on the (YYY SPORT) platform, backing Atlético Tucumán costs 1.95, backing the draw costs 3.36, and betting for Sarmiento wins you 4.04. These are the finest bets available right now.

Atlético Tucumán Vs Sarmiento Prediction

Our prediction is for a hard-fought game, with Atlético Tucumán winning by a score of 2-0 at the end.

Atlético Tucumán has a 72% probability of winning this match, the draw has a 13% chance of happening, and Sarmiento has a 15% chance of winning.

SPORT-FANATICO SUGGESTION:

We recommend betting on Under 2 Goals with odds of 2.70 based on all statistics and the most recent match data. In addition, YYYsport is the top bookmaker with the greatest odds on this sort of bet.

  • Atlético Tucumán has a 72% chance of winning the game.
  • This game has an 81% probability of producing 2.80 goals.

Newest tips

Iran vs USA

29-11-2022

Iran
USA
Tip
Odds 1.88Bet Now

Netherlands vs Qatar

29-11-2022

Netherlands
Qatar
Tip
Odds 1.11Bet Now

Wales vs England

29-11-2022

Wales
England
Tip
Odds 1.41Bet Now
WINNING ODDS CALCULATOR