Arsenal will face Brentford at Emirates Stadium in London, England on 11 February 2023 at 15:00 GMT. The game is a Premier League match.
Arsenal currently sits first, with Brentford in seventh place.
Each team was assigned a rating by the Sport-fanatico rating system based on a variety of data components.
– Arsenal FC has failed to score in one of their nine Premier League home matches this season.
– With eight goals, Martin Odegaard leads Arsenal FC.
– Bukayo Saka has the most assists for Arsenal FC With seven.
– Arsenal FC wins 94% of their home matches when they lead 1-0.
– When Arsenal FC is trailing 1-0 at home, they win 57% of the match.
– Team Brentford have not lost any of their last four away games.
– Brentford FC have failed to score in three of their ten Premier League away games this season.
– Ivan Toney has 13 goals for Brentford FC.
– Brentford FC’s leading assister is Mathias Jensen (4).
– Brentford FC wins 87% of their away games when they lead 0-1.
– When Brentford FC is down 1-0 away, they win 16% of their matches.
According to the bookmakers (YYY SPORT), a win for Arsenal is best priced at 1.40, a draw is 5.00, and a win for Brentford is 7.00. These are the best current returns available.
Brentford will need to put in a strong performance to score against an Arsenal squad that we believe will score and possibly keep a clean sheet.
As a consequence, we anticipate a competitive game, with Arsenal prevailing 2-0 at the end.
Based on all statistics and the most recent match information, we recommend betting Under 2.5 Goals at 2.1 odds. Because it provides the greatest odds, YYYsport is the ideal bookmaker for this sort of bet.
– Arsenal has 78% chance of winning this game.
– There is a 61% chance that this match will end with 1.9 goals.
How to use the winnings calculator?1. fill your bet amount
Congratulation now you see how much winnings from odd
You dont know how odds work? click here