Betting Guides > AL NASSR RIYADH against AL FATEH Guesses

18:00 | 27 June 2022
AL NASSR RIYADH
game
AL FATEH

AL NASSR RIYADH against AL FATEH in Professional League Saudi Arabia match

AL NASSR RIYADH against AL FATEH Guesses

Al Nassr Riyadh will play Al Fateh in a Professional League Saudi Arabia match that is sure to please all football enthusiasts. This event will take place on the 27th of June, 2022, at 18:00 UTC.

To help you prepare for the game, Sport-fanatico will supply you with the most recent betting odds for Al Nassr Riyadh and Al Fateh. On 20 separate betting markets, these odds will be provided by trustworthy sportsbooks. The bookmakers now have AL NASSR RIYADH as the favorite to win the game at 1.85.

We also offer the most current form of Al Nassr Riyadh and Al Fateh, as well as their rankings and head-to-head data, for your consideration.

match preview:

  • AL Nassr FC has not lost in their past five matches.
  • AL Nassr FC has failed to score in two of their fourteen home matches in the Saudi Prof. League this season.
  • Team Al Nassr has now scored at least one goal in five straight games.
  • AL Nassr FC scored 29 percent of its goals between minutes 76 and 90.
  • AL Nassr FC wins 90 percent of their home matches when they lead 1-0.
  1. This season, AL Fateh SC has failed to score in six of its thirteen away games in the Saudi Prof League.
  2. AL Fateh SC scores 27% of their goals between minutes 31 and 45.
  3. Team AL Fateh SC wins 75% of their matches when they lead 0-1 away.

AL NASSR RIYADH against AL FATEH Face to Face

  • Nassr FC Team has won six of the previous ten home matches against AL Fateh SC, while AL Fateh SC has won twice. AL Nassr FC has a goal differential of 23-10.
  • Team AL Nassr FC has won 11 of the previous 21 matches, there have been 7 draws, and AL Fateh SC has won three times. AL Nassr FC has a goal differential of 35-18.

Match Tips:

  • 1-1 is the most common outcome of encounters between AL Nassr FC and AL Fateh SC. This is the outcome of 5 matches.
  • AL Nassr FC won their most recent meeting.
  • Players AL Nassr FC won their last meeting by one goal.
  • AL Nassr FC outperforms AL Fateh SC in the Saudi Prof. League.
  • AL Nassr FC has outperformed AL Fateh SC in the previous five encounters.
  • in all competitions AL Nassr FC has only lost one of their past five games against AL Fateh SC.
  • AL Nassr FC scored one goal against AL Fateh SC, while AL Fateh SC scored 0.8 goals against AL Nassr FC (on average).
  • The amount of goals scored in matches between AL Nassr FC and AL Fateh SC is 1.8 on average.

What are the best betting odds for this match?

The 90-minute result market odds for this game are as follows: AL Fateh SC. is the best option at 2.50, the draw is 3.35, and AL Ahli Saudi to win is 1.85 on (YYY sport). These are the most recent prices that are publicly available.

AL NASSR RIYADH against AL FATEH prediction

Based on our analysis of all relevant facts, including previous results and player statistics, AL NASSR RIYADH has a 75% chance of winning. A draw has a 14% chance of happening, while an AL FATEH triumph has an 11% chance of happening.

SPORT-FANATICO Suggestion:

Our professional advise and experts propose betting on Under 2.90 Goals at odds of 1.80 based on all statistics and the most current match data. Furthermore, YYYsport is the finest bookmaker with the best odds on this type of wager.

-AL NASSR RIYADH has a 75% chance of winning the match.

-This game has an 80% chance of ending with 1.90 goals.

Newest tips

Iran vs USA

29-11-2022

Iran
USA
Tip
Odds 1.88Bet Now

Netherlands vs Qatar

29-11-2022

Netherlands
Qatar
Tip
Odds 1.11Bet Now

Wales vs England

29-11-2022

Wales
England
Tip
Odds 1.41Bet Now
WINNING ODDS CALCULATOR